This sophisticated Serta Big & Tall Massage Recliner comes in an elegant espresso color. Featuring bonded leather, it brings a touch of traditional style to your home. This memory foam recliner is generously sized to give you maximum support. A high back construction ensures that your lumbar and thoracic area are comfortably accommodated. This dark brown recliner also comes with filled seat cushions for plenty of support. The built-in multi-setting dual motor provides a relaxing back massage, and you can customize it with the included remote control. An in-arm storage compartment provides space for a cup holder and USB charging port. Fingertip actuated recline controls make adjusting the seat easy, even when lying down for a nap. This Serta Big & Tall Massage Recliner can support up to 350 lbs of weight at a time
- Big and Tall Recliner supports up to 350 lbs
- Deep soft body pillows with memory foam in seat
- Memory foam recliner features fingertip actuated recline controls
- In-arm storage compartment with cup holder and USB charging port; Bonded leather on all seating surfaces
- Dark brown recliner features a kick out recline mechanism for relaxation; Multi-setting dual motor back massage with remote control
Our 31” Santana LX is a high-end, extra wide, portable massage table enhanced with MEMORY FOAM! Equipped with our Sculptured Ergonomic Dream Adjustable Face Cradle with Memory Foam Layered pillow and fully adjustable, oversized armrest shelf makes this the most comfortable table on the market! Fully loaded with Reiki leg panels and Shiatsu cable release, this table is the SMARTEST investment you will ever make! The 31” Santana LX boasts construction qualities that have made it the massage table of choice for both certified massage therapists and at home bodywork enthusiasts. No matter which type of bodywork you prefer, practice or study, Master’s 31” Santana LX is the ONLY portable massage table you’ll ever need. The Santana LX represents the brand of reliability and LUXURIOUS comfort that Spa Care Professionals have learned to expect from Master Massage Equipment!
- 31″ Wide x 72″ Length x Height 24″ Adjustable to 34″ High, 35 lbs for Table Only
- 3″ Thick Cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell(TM) Foam includes a layer of Memory Foam, Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, PU Upholstery in Mountain Red Color with Elm Legs
- Managed Forest Hard European Beech Wood with Hi-gloss Elm Colored Dura-Seal Protected Finish, Shiatsu Cable Release and Reiki Panels
- 1500 lbs. Aircraft Grade Steel Support Cables, Working Capacity is 650 lbs
- Accessories include: Innovated Ergonomic Dream Adjustable Face Cradle, Memory Foam Face Cushion and 2 Pockets Carrying Case, Comfort Half round Bolster, Armrest Shelf, 4 Music CD Set,and 75pcs Disposable Face Pillow Covers
BestMassage® EC-12 Massage Chair has an updated design, functions and features.
More than 30 air bags
Build in Heat
Intelligent roller system – Flexible, conforms to the contour and shape of your back
Added neck massage feature – Massage heads are designed to target stress relieving “tsubo points” on your neck.
Lower Back Range – The extensive range of motion allow for the roller heads to reach the tailbone area where most chairs lack.
Ultra-long range massage – Reaches high up in the neck and low down into the tailbone section.
Added Massage Features:
Buttocks: high power vibration motor and air pressure massage
Thighs: double-layered air bags
Calves: air bags massage
Rolling: Moving up and down, like the fixed-point of revolving finger pressing for direct and effective massage effect.
Kneading: Reduces muscle pain and works out knots.
Shiatsu Results: Power rollers are used to relax muscle stress, reducing fatigue and rejuvenating the mind and body.
Compression and Percussion: Improves flexibity. mobility and posture of the legs.
- Easy to use control panel.
- Adjustable air massage – Multiple levels of intensity from strong to weak massage
- Fatigue relieving Air massage – Total of 20 Air bags are located in the lower body of the chair to provide massage for the legs, thighs and feet. Promoting better blood circulation to the lower extremities
- Recline – The Chair is fully automatic, the raising and reclining of the backrest and foot/leg ottoman
- 1 year limited warranty – which includes full coverage of all parts for 1 years
OS-4000 C Upholstery: Charcoal/Beige Features: -Deluxe Zero Gravity.-Complete with arm, hip and neck massage with heat.-Six methods of massage: Rolling, kneading, tapping, clapping, shiatsu, Swedish with five levels of speed, intensity and three kinds of adjustable width.-LCD display with wireless mini-controller.-Auto-timer with 5-30 minute programming options.-Synthetic leather. Includes: -3 Year warranty which includes full coverage of all parts and labor for 1 year, 2nd and 3rd year parts. Dimensions: -Seat dimensions: 22” H x 22” W x 19” D.
- Cool Synthetic Leather – 3 Year Factory Warranty – Remote Control
- 32 Air Bags – Powerful 11 Motor System – Intelligent 4 Roller System
- Added Neck & Shoulder Massage Feature – Lower Back Heat Therapy
- Ultra-Long Range Massage – Fatigue Relieving Adjustable Air Bag Massage
- Point Massage, Moving Massage, 20 Minute Auto Massage Modes
This item will be shipped by freight. The freight company driver can not enter your house/facility and they will only deliver outside your house/facility (curb). If you live in high rise building or apartment, they will only deliver to the building and not inside your apartment. We need your working phone number to ship out to you. You must be present at the time of the product is being delivered. Freight shipment is generally 3 to 7 business days longer than small package shipments. Freight shipment is very expense, if you simply refused the shipment, or if they can not get hold of you, they will send the item back to us. They will charge us the return shipping fee, if that happens, we will refund you minus the $400 shipping fee for both ways.
- Full Body Massage : Arms, Calves, Glutes, Head, Shoulder, Thighs etc.
- Auto Scan Technology Maps Curves of Your Back with Heated Backrest
- Great for Homes or Salons
- Massage Styles : Kneading, Rolling, Clapping, Tapping and Vibrating
- Zero Gravity S-Track with Wireless Remote Control
Everything you need in one great package! The Ergo Pro Massage Chair is ergonomically designed to provide proper alignment and comfort for you and your client, and weighs just 19 pounds. Made with a durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame, it holds 1200 pounds static weight and 600 pounds working weight. The telescoping legs adjust to the therapist’s height, alignment and comfort; the lightweight, removable knee pads and adjustable seat allow work on clients with sensitive knees; one-step adjustments on face rest, arm support and chest pad allow quick versatile positioning; and the adjustable seat permits reversing the client for leg, foot, or anterior torso work. It comfortably seats clients 4’6″ to 6’6″ and the optimum-sized chest pad provides comfort for petite and large clients. The Ergo Pro chair is the only chair on the market co-designed with David Palmer, the Father of Contemporary Chair Massage and Founder of Touchpro.com. David says,” After training more than 11,000 practitioners, we know massage chairs and the Ergo Pro is our exclusive choice!” The exclusive choice of David Palmer is also a favorite among massage students and professionals alike, the chair is available in your choice of royal blue, burgundy, teal or black in soft, leather-like Satin Touch upholstery. Offset nylon wheels make toting easy. The Ergo Pro Massage Chair Package includes the Ergo Pro Massage Chair, a sternum pad, and a chair carrying case and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please feel free to learn more about this chair by watching our video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C_SeI8kh-w.
- Rounded Pads for Comfort
- Telescoping legs adjust to therapist’s height alignment and comfort
- Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight; 600 pounds working weight
- One-step adjustments on face rest, arm support and chest pad allow quick versatile positioning
- Lightweight (only 19 lbs.)
The best massage chair in the world just got better. Introducing the new Ergo Pro with the unique Curve face cradle! If you thought chair massage couldn’t get any more comfortable, think again. StrongLite and David Palmer continue to provide the tools that set you apart as a chair massage specialist and make your customers sit down and take notice. The Curve face cradle offers luxurious memory foam cushioning that gently conforms to the unique shape of any client’s face, providing a more comfortable fit than traditional flat face cradles, reducing pressure on the sinuses and other key areas of the face. The Ergo Pro Massage Chair with the Curve face cradle is ergonomically designed to provide proper alignment and comfort for you and your client, and weighs just 19 pounds. Made with a durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame, it holds 1200 pounds static weight and 600 pounds working weight. The telescoping legs adjust to the therapist’s height, alignment and comfort; the lightweight, removable knee pads and adjustable seat allow work on clients with sensitive knees; one-step adjustments on face rest, arm support and chest pad allow quick versatile positioning; and the adjustable seat permits reversing the client for leg, foot, or anterior torso work. It comfortably seats clients 4’6″ to 6’6″ and the optimum-sized chest pad provides comfort for petite and large clients. The Ergo Pro chair is the only chair on the market co-designed with David Palmer, the Father of Contemporary Chair Massage and Founder of TouchPro.com. David says,” After training more than 12,000 practitioners, we know massage chairs and the Ergo Pro is our exclusive choice!” The exclusive choice of David Palmer is also a favorite among massage students and professionals alike, the chair is available in your choice of royal blue, burgundy, teal or black in soft, leather-like Satin Touch upholstery.
- Package includes the Ergo Pro Massage Chair with the new Curve face cradle, a sternum pad, and a chair carrying case
- New Curve face cradle with luxurious memory foam that gently conforms to the unique shape of any client’s face
- Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight, 600 pounds working weight, but weighs only 19 lbs
- One-step adjustments on face rest, arm support and chest pad allow quick versatile positioning
- Limited lifetime warranty
Enjoy this Padded Massage Rocker Recliner with dual massaging and full comfort. This large-size reclining rocking chair is perfect for any home. The over-filled design of this massage rocker recliner with padded arms, smooth reclining and rocking will meet all of your relaxation needs.
- Zone massage with high/low settings located in seat and back, can operate together or separate
- Lever release for reclining function
- Fully upholstered chair pad supports legs and knees
- Foam seating for added comfort and durability in this reclining rocking chair
- Sewn-in seat and back cushions