WholeBody 5.1 – Soothe your mind, body, and soul with the “WholeBody 5.1” Swivel Based Massage Chair. This amazing chair helps you to surrender every muscle in your back, neck, and shoulders into relaxation using patent pending FlexGlide Orbital Massage Technology, which delivers a world-class stress-reducing experience. Free from the pinching and friction associated with typical massage chairs, every contour of the body is therapeutically touched by an unparalleled flexibility and seamless glide.
Additional features of the WholeBody 5.1 include:
- 3 Manual Massage Techniques, including Stretch, Flex, and Tone
- 3 Massage Auto-Programs, designed and prescribed by the Human Touch Wellness Council
- CirQlation Foot-and-Calf Massage Technology to soothe aching, tired feet and legs while improving circulation
- Dual-Motors to allow for independent back and leg rest adjustment
- Targeted Muscle Abilities for an immersive experience that provides deep healing at a core level.
- A Swiveling Base for versatility
- A Comfort Pillow to provide extended neck and shoulder support.
- Recommended User Height Range: 5’0 to 6’2.
- Recommended Max Weight Capacity: 285 lbs.
Human Touch massage chairs are the only chairs endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC), and serve as an important tool for back pain patients. The WFC is a global non-profit organization that exists to support, empower, promote, and unite over 100,000 chiropractors and the chiropractic profession all over the world.
Human Touch products are backed by limited warranties against defects in materials and workmanship. For specific information related to your product, contact Customer Experience at (800) 355-2762 or email us at email@example.com. This product comes with 1-Year In-Home Labor Service, 2 Year Parts, and 3 Year Frame warranty.
“Following a study in which participants used Human Touch Massage Chairs for 15-minute sessions twice per week for four weeks, I recorded statistically significant, measurable drops in blood pressure and pulse. Using these chairs twice a day, every day could measurably improve health and quality of life.” – Dr. Jon L. Stucky. Doctor of Chiropractic. President of the Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association
“In a dynamic test, stick-on electrodes were placed on the lower lumbar muscle groups of a subject sitting in the Perfect Chair. As the chair reclined to zero-gravity, electromyography (EMG) results showed reduced electrical activity in the muscles which were no longer contracting and free from stress.” – Dr. David Marcarian, President, Precision Biometrics, NASA-Trained Ergonomics Expert
“Everyone wants to feel better and perform their best. Human Touch products relieve stress and tension, giving individuals the physical and mental recharge they need to live every day to their fullest potential.” – Dr. James Rouse, Naturopathic Physician
- Base swivels
- Dual-motors to allow for independent back and leg rest adjustment
- Targeted muscle abilities for an immersive experience that provides deep healing at a core level
- “CirQlation” foot-and-calf massage technology to soothe aching, tired feet and legs while improving circulation
- 3 auto-massage programs that best suits your moment whether it is for back pain, stress relief, or relaxation