The Ergo Pro II chair has been redesigned to keep the best elements of the original, and improve its usability by adding thicker, improved cushioning, replaceable pads, and a sleek new endplate. It is more comfortable, and more functional, than ever. Originally, the Ergo Pro chair was co-designed along with David Palmer, the Father of Contemporary Chair Massage and Founder of Touchpro. David says,” after training over 11,000 practitioners we know massage chairs and the Ergo-Pro II is our exclusive choice”. Package Includes: • Ergo Pro Chair • Deluxe Adjustable Platform with FacePillow • Chair Carry Case. Specs: • 600lb Working Weight • Lightweight (only 19 lbs) • Limited Lifetime Warranty. Key Features: • Rounded Pads for Comfort • Offset nylon wheels make toting easy • Comfortably seats clients 4’6″ to 6’6″ • Offset nylon wheels make toting easy • Soft, leather-like SatinTouch upholstery • Telescoping legs adjust to therapist’s height alignment and comfort • Optimum-sized chest pad provides comfort for petite and large clients • Adjustable seat permits reversing the client for leg, foot, or anterior torso work • One-step adjustments on platform, arm support and chest pad allow quick versatile positioning • Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight; 600 pounds working weight. A 3-DVD Series for complete training for chair massage with anatomy discussion of the muscles to be treated. The muscles are drawn on a live athlete (AnatomyArt by Debra Brooks) or shown on life sized anatomical models. The trigger points are shown and the common complaints caused by each muscle are discussed. Includes a complete step by step demonstration of the massage techniques to treat each muscle. PNF and Active Isolated Stretching© are also taught. Therapist bodymechanics and therapist-patient communication are stressed. Promotional tips are given.
- Package Bundle Includes 2 Items: Ergo Pro Massage Chair Package: Chair • Deluxe Adjustable Platform with FacePillow • Chair Carry Case. 3 DVD Video Set on Medical Chair Massage Therapy shipped separately.
- 600lb Working Weight • Lightweight (only 19 lbs) • Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Key Features: Rounded Pads for Comfort • Offset Nylon Wheels Make Toting Easy • Comfortably seats clients 4’6″ to 6’6″ • Soft, Leather-like SatinTouch Upholstery • Telescoping legs adjust to therapist’s height alignment and comfort.
- Optimum-sized Chest Pad Provides Comfort For Petite And Large Clients • Adjustable Seat Permits Reversing The Client For Leg, Foot, Or Anterior Torso Work • One-step Adjustments On Platform, Arm Support And Chest Pad Allow Quick Versatile Positioning.
- A 3-DVD Series for complete training for chair massage with anatomy discussion of the muscles to be treated. Shipped Separately. Will arrive first.